Golden years wedding anniversary collage

Golden years wedding anniversary collage canvas print
Wedding Anniversary collage


Photo collage Samples

These examples can give you an idea of what your photo collage might look like on wall canvas
Happy dating anniversary photo collage Wedding anniversary collage 55th wedding anniversary collage for wife from husband
Happy anniversary collage for boyfriend from girlfriend Firs dating anniversary photo collage Anniversary collage for parents from children
Anniversary collage design blended 25th wedding anniversary collage Sepia anniversary boyfriend-girlfriend photomontage

more collage samples

Wedding anniversary photo collages


Karen Wiles
"Everything looks great! I must say the end result exceeded my expectations. As the collage was shipped by your company outside the country where we were celebrating our parents 50th wedding anniversary, I did not have a chance to inspect it prior to the celebration. Hence our surprise, relief and amazement when the package was opened and the lovely canvas was revealed meeting all our demands"

Hundreds of cool & unique Anniversary collages to decorate your home wall.


5 comments:

  1. I am very pleased with the wedding collage I received from them. fun memories.........♥♠

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea. good gift for anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this for my parents 25th anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of collage photos
    Now, I just have to get all the pics printed that I want to display!
    This will make a great gift for ANYONE! I love the neutral color. . .it will look great on any wall! Can't wait to get it filled with pics and hung!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For my husbands 50th birthday, I decided to create a collage of pictures taken throughout our years together.

    ReplyDelete